Holiday Schedule -Please Plan Ahead
ACS Exams Institute will be closed for Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2022. There will be no UPS delivery on Memorial Day. Orders for 2nd day delivery made on Thursday, May 26th, will not be delivered until Tuesday, May 31, 2022. Overnight shipping requests made Friday, May 27th, will not be delivered until Tuesday, May 31, 2022. In order to be processed on the day they are received; you must make your order no later than 1:30 MST.
Please double-check your shipping and billing addresses to make sure they are entered correctly.
When entering your shipping and billing information - please make sure the address you provide for billing matches your credit card statement and the address you put for shipping matches where you want your books to be delivered. Your order will not process if you do not put in the correct billing address for your credit card.
Important Shipping and Return Information:
• The ACS Examinations Institute ships with UPS. Deliveries are made on business days - Monday through Friday (the day the order is received into our office is the processing day and is not included as a ship day). Orders received after 1:30 mountain time will go in the next day’s orders. ALL orders received after Friday at 1:30 pm MST, and orders received on Saturday and Sunday, will be processed and shipped on Monday.
• Please note: If you decide to make changes to your order after it has been completed, you may be charged fees. Fees are imposed when we must pay our shippers to make the requested order change. Those costs will be recovered by the fees to be charged. Please be careful with your shipping address and shipping method when you fill out your order. Customer errors in these two places are the most common problems that result in us having to charge these fees.
• Returns: We are unable to accept returns as the product incurs damage from being handled multiple times during shipping and cannot be resold.
• Shipping originates from Colorado. Please visit UPS.com to see the delivery map.
Tax Exempt: Please see Company Policies
If you experience difficulties call us at 800-854-1672 between 8:00 am-3:30 pm MDT, and we will be glad to assist you.
NEW FROM ACS EXAMS
Because you have asked and we have listened, we now have a tutorial practice exam for General Chemistry, First Year and Organic Chemistry, Full Year.
Each exam has 50 items with feedback provided on each question. If a student is correct, they will be told so, but they also will be provided with the process to solve the question correctly (so they can compare to how they solved the problem). If the student is incorrect, they will be told so and be provided with possible difficulties they may have had, as well as how to solve the problem correctly.
All of this is then summarized in a report emailed to the student following exam submission. This summary includes for each question:
We have designed these tools to complement each other. Many students find it useful to use the tutorial practice exam first, then study using the study guide and finish with practicing using the (traditional) practice exam.
· The chapter and content from the ACS study guide
· The performance on the question
· The chapter and question number from the study guide of items that are the same as the question
· The chapter and question number from the study guide of items that are similar or use the same concept as the question